Meet your driver from your hotel at 3 pm for your 2.5~3 hour Evening jeep safari tour of Kaudulla National Park.
Experience “The Gathering” a name given to the elephants that assemble on the banks of the Kaudulla Reservoir during the dry season. According to wildlife authorities, the Kaudulla gathering is one of the World largest grouping of wild Asian elephants at any given time.
View the famous elephants as they graze on the grasses growing on the tank bed. Perhaps you’ll spot any of the park’s diverse wildlife, including deer, wild buffalo, wild pigs, grey langers, purple-faced leaf monkeys, porcupines , assorted birds & rarely leopards, sloth bears.
At the end of the safari, head back to Polonnaruwa or Habarana. Depending on the location of your hotel, choose to visit photo stop at sunset of minneriya Tank & the standing big Buddha at Giritale.
When your tour is complete, your vehicle will return you to your hotel or original departure point.
- Private Safari jeep just for your party
- Professional Safari Jeep Driver
- Kaudulla National Park Entrance fee
- Jeep entry fee
- Driver entry fee
- Kaudulla National Park Service fee
- Kaudulla National Park VAT Tax
- Free Hotel pickup and drop-off (Habarana & Minneriya city area hotels only)
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off additional fee, if outside of Habarana & Minneriya city area
– For hotels in Sigiriya , Dambulla , Polonnaruwa , Kandalama, Passikudah & Trincomalee area can pickup and drop off with a additional fee. Please contact us with your hotel name and address.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Park Ranger / Driver Tip (Recommend)
Departure Time Comments:
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Hotel pickups commence may prior to this time as per your hotel location. You must contact us verify your exact pickup time.
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time
Departure Location Name:
> Free Pickup & drop off – Hotels within the following areas in Habarana city area & Minneriya. (Habarana, Minneriya, Giritale & Hingurakgoda)
> For hotels in Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa, Dambulla & Kandalama can pickup and drop off with a additional fee. Please contact us with your hotel name and address.
Additional fee for hotels outside of Free pickup area: (Per total booking)
Sigiriya Hotels – USD 6
Dambulla Hotels – USD 16
Inamaluwa Hotels – USD 12
Kandalama Hotels – USD 20
Polonnaruwa Hotels – USD 10
Directions to Departure Location:
# Kaudulla National Park Entrance
# Opposite ‘Rukmali Hotel’ – Moragaswewa Junction – Habarana.
# Opposite ‘ Gunners Club’ (P & S Restaurant) – Minneriya’
# Opposite ‘Zink journey Hotel’ – Sigiriya (Former, Sigiriya Rest House)
Returns to original departure point
Additional Tour Information:
- For Same day & Next day bookings, Please you must contact us by Call or SMS / WhatsApp / Viber with mention exact pickup Location to +94776487757
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical condition
- Child below 5 Years are Free of charge. / Child above 11 years apply for Adult ticket.
- Please include your Mobile / Local contact number & Hotel pickup details at the booking
- At some season there is less number of elephants can see in Kaudulla National Park, so as that time we change the tour for ‘Minneriya National Park jeep safari’ for a additional fee or ‘Eco park jeep safari’ for Free as an Alternative Tour option for given you the better Safari experience.