Kaudulla Evening Safari 3PM
$ 65.00 – $ 335.00
Tour Start – 3:00 PM
Meeting Point – Hotels in Habarana & Minneriya City area
(Pickup from Sigiriya , Polonnaruwa, Dambulla & Kandalama Area with addition fee)
Vehicle Type – Safari Jeep (Private)
Include: > Safari Jeep > Experience Driver > Kaudulla Park Entrance Fee+Service fee+ Tax > Hotel pickup & drop off
Not Include: Food & Drink / Additional fee for pickup out area
> Please mention your vehicle details in ” Additional information” Box, if you are select ‘meet at park’ option.
Kaudulla Evening Safari Tour Summary:
Meet your driver from your hotel for your 2.5~3 hour Kaudulla Evening Safari 3pm tour of Kaudulla National Park.
Experience “The Gathering” a name given to the elephants that assemble on the banks of the Kaudulla Tank during the dry season. According to wildlife authorities, the Kaudulla gathering is one of the World largest grouping of wild Asian elephants at any given time.
View the famous elephants as they graze on the grasses growing on the Kaudulla tank bed. Perhaps you’ll spot any of the park’s diverse wildlife, including deer, wild buffalo, wild pigs, grey langers, purple-faced leaf monkeys, porcupines , assorted birds & rarely leopards, sloth bears.
At the end of the Kaudulla Evening safari, head back to Polonnaruwa or Habarana. Depending on the location of your hotel, choose to visit photo stop at sunset of minneriya Tank & the standing big Buddha at Giritale.
When your Kaudulla Evening safari tour is complete, your vehicle will return you to your hotel or original departure point.
Kaudulla Evening Safari Include:
- Private Safari jeep just for your party
- Professional Safari Jeep Driver
- Kaudulla National Park Entrance fee
- Jeep entry fee
- Driver entry fee
- Kaudulla National Park Service fee
- Kaudulla National Park VAT Tax
- Free Hotel pickup and drop-off (Habarana & Minneriya city area hotels only)
Kaudulla Evening Safari Exclude:
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off additional fee, if outside of Habarana & Minneriya city area
– For hotels in Sigiriya , Dambulla , Polonnaruwa , Kandalama, Passikudah & Trincomalee area can pickup and drop off with a additional fee. Please contact us with your hotel name and address.
- Tips for Safari Driver & park ranger (Recommend)
Kaudulla Evening Safari Departure Time Comments:
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Hotel pickups commence may prior to this time as per your hotel location. You must contact us verify your exact pickup time.
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time
Kaudulla Evening Safari Departure Location Name:
> Free Pickup & drop off – Hotels within the following areas in Habarana city area & Minneriya. (Habarana, Minneriya, Giritale & Hingurakgoda)
> For hotels in Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa, Dambulla & Kandalama can pickup and drop off with a additional fee. Please contact us with your hotel name and address.
Directions to Departure Location:
# Kaudulla National Park Entrance
# In Front of ‘Habarana Police Bus stop’, Habarana
# Opposite ‘Rukmali Hotel’ – Moragaswewa Junction – Habarana.
# Opposite ‘ Gunners Club’ (P & S Restaurant) – Minneriya’
# Opposite ‘Ekho Sigiriya Hotel’, Sigiriya (Former, Sigiriya Rest House)
Kaudulla Evening Safari Return Location:
Returns to original departure point
Kaudulla Evening Safari Suitable for children?
Yes, children will love the spectacle of the gathering herds, often with many baby elephants
What to wear or bring along:
Light cool clothing, a cap / Hat, sunscreen, drinking water and a camera
Important to know:
Guests are not permitted to get off the jeep and walk around the park. Please do not smoke & take alcoholic drinks inside the park and dispose of litter responsibly. Do not feed any of the animals
- Cancellations received 15 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 10% per person.
- Cancellations received within 14 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellations received within 7 days of departure will incur a penalty of 75% per person.
- Cancellations received within 5 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
Additional Tour Information:
- For Same day & Next day bookings, Please you must contact us by Call or SMS / WhatsApp / Viber with mention exact pickup Location to +94776487757
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical condition
- Child below 5 Years are Free of charge. / Child above 11 years apply for Adult ticket.
- Please include your Mobile / Local contact number & Hotel pickup details at the booking
- At some season there is less number of elephants can see in Kaudulla National Park, so as that time we change the tour for ‘Minneriya National Park jeep safari’ for a additional fee or ‘Eco park jeep safari’ for Free as an Alternative Tour option for given you the better Safari experience. (No Full / Partial Refund for Safari Tour Changes)