Hurulu Eco Park Morning Safari Tour Summary:
Meet your experienced Safari game driver at your hotel for 2.5~3 hour morning jeep safari tour of Hurulu Eco Park, Habarana
View the famous elephants as they graze on the grasses growing on the forest. Perhaps you’ll spot any of the park’s diverse wildlife, including deer, wild buffalow, grey langers, purple-faced leaf monkeys. Also you will spot many kind of birds including peacock, jungle fowl, parrot, ula lena, hawk, eagle, owl, greater coucal, spotted munia, king fisher, black headed oriole, paradise fly catcher & etc…
When your tour is complete, your vehicle will return you to your hotel or original departure point.
- Private Safari Jeep just for your party
- Professional Safari Driver
- Hurulu Eco Park Entrance Ticket
- Driver & Jeep entry fee
- Park Service fee
- Park VAT Tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tips for Safari Driver & park ranger
Best Season to visit Hurulu Eco Park
From November to end of April
Important Info: Elephant Migration between Minneriya, Kaudulla, Hurulu Eco Park & Galoya Eco Park.
Within that region, there are four national parks within close proximity. Minneriya National Park, Kaudulla National Park, Hurulu Eco Park, and Galoya Eco Park are the four of them. Read more
Departure Time Comments:
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic& weather conditions.
- Hotel pickups commence may prior to this time as per your hotel location. Contact us to verify your exact pickup time.
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time
Departure Location Name:
> Hotel pickup and drop-off: We have hotel pickup and drop-off by the same safari jeep or by car from hotels in Habarana, Sigiriya, Dambulla, Minneriya, Giritale, Polonnaruwa, Kandalama, Kandy, Passikudah and Trincomalee.
Directions to Hurulu Morning Safari Departure Location:
# In front of ‘Green grand seafood Restaurant’, Habarana | GPS
# In front of ‘Habarana Police Bus Stop’, Habarana | GPS
# In front of ‘Gunners Club’ (G & S Restaurant), Minneriya | GPS
# Opposite ‘Ekho Sigiriya Hotel’, Sigiriya | GPS
Returns to original departure point
Suitable for children:
Yes, children will love the spectacle of the gathering herds, often with many baby elephants
What to wear or bring along:
Light cool clothing, a cap / Hat, sunscreen, Dust mask, drinking water and a camera
Hurulu Eco park Morning Safari Safety Guideline:
Guests are not permitted to get off the jeep and walk around the park. Please do not smoke or take alcoholic drinks inside the park and dispose of litter responsibly. Do not feed any of the animals. Drones are not allowed.
Please read our ‘Safety Guidelines‘ for more details about how the safari tours operate.
Cancellation and Refund policy
- Cancellations received 15 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 10% per person.
- Cancellations received within 14 days of departure will incur a penalty of 25% per person.
- Cancellations received within 7 days of departure will incur a penalty of 75% per person.
- Cancellations received within 5 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
Additional Tour Information:
- For Same day & Next day bookings, Please you must contact us by Call or SMS / WhatsApp / Viber with mention exact pickup Location to +94776487757
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical condition
- Child below 5 Years are Free of charge. / Child above 11 years apply for Adult ticket.
- Please include your Mobile / Local contact number & Hotel pickup details at the booking
- At some season there is less number of elephants can see in Hurulu Eco Park, so as that time we can change the tour for ‘Kaudulla National Park jeep safari’ or ‘Minneriya National Park Safari’ with a additional fee as an Alternative Tour option for given you the better Safari experience.