Hurulu Eco Park Morning Safari Tour Summary:
Meet your experienced Safari game driver at your hotel for 2.5~3 hour morning jeep safari tour of Hurulu Eco Park, Habarana
View the famous elephants as they graze on the grasses growing on the forest. Perhaps you’ll spot any of the park’s diverse wildlife, including deer, wild buffalow, grey langers, purple-faced leaf monkeys. Also you will spot many kind of birds including peacock, jungle fowl, parrot, ula lena, hawk, eagle, owl, greater coucal, spotted munia, king fisher, black headed oriole, paradise fly catcher & etc…
When your tour is complete, your vehicle will return you to your hotel or original departure point.
- Private Safari Jeep just for your party
- Professional Safari Driver
- Hurulu Eco Park Entrance Ticket
- Driver & Jeep entry fee
- Park Service fee
- Park VAT Tax
- Free Hotel pickup and drop-off (Habarana & Minneriya city area hotels only)
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off additional fee, if outside of Habarana area
( For hotels in Sigiriya, Dambulla, Minneriya, Polonnaruwa & Kandalama area can pickup and drop off with a additional fee. Please contact us with your hotel name and address.)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tips for Safari Driver & park ranger
Best Season to visit Hurulu Eco Park
From November to end of April
Departure Time Comments:
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic& weather conditions.
- Hotel pickups commence may prior to this time as per your hotel location. Contact us to verify your exact pickup time.
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time
Departure Location Name:
> Free Pickup & drop off – Hotels within the following areas in Habarana city area & Minneriya. (Habarana, Minneriya, Giritale & Hingurakgoda)
> For hotels in Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa, Dambulla & Kandalama can pickup and drop off with a additional fee. Please contact us with your hotel name and address.
Directions to Departure Location: (Google map code)
# Habarana Meeting Place: Next to Acme Grand Hotel: ‘2QQ6+7V2, Habarana’
# Minneriya Meeting Place: Infront of Gunners Club: ‘3W63+J37, Polonnaruwa’
# Opposite ‘Ekho Sigiriya Hotel’, Sigiriya (Former, Sigiriya Rest House)
Returns to original departure point
Suitable for children:
Yes, children will love the spectacle of the gathering herds, often with many baby elephants
What to wear or bring along:
Light cool clothing, a cap / Hat, sunscreen, Dust mask, drinking water and a camera
Important to know:
Guests are not permitted to get off the jeep and walk around the park. Please do not smoke & take alcoholic drinks inside the park and dispose of litter responsibly. Do not feed any of the animals.
- Cancellations received 15 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 10% per person.
- Cancellations received within 14 days of departure will incur a penalty of 25% per person.
- Cancellations received within 7 days of departure will incur a penalty of 75% per person.
- Cancellations received within 5 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.
Additional Tour Information:
- For Same day & Next day bookings, Please you must contact us by Call or SMS / WhatsApp / Viber with mention exact pickup Location to +94776487757
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical condition
- Child below 5 Years are Free of charge. / Child above 11 years apply for Adult ticket.
- Please include your Mobile / Local contact number & Hotel pickup details at the booking
- At some season there is less number of elephants can see in Hurulu Eco Park, so as that time we can change the tour for ‘Kaudulla National Park jeep safari’ or ‘Minneriya National Park Safari’ with a additional fee as an Alternative Tour option for given you the better Safari experience.